the tiny yoga studio with the BIG heart
we believe yoga is for everyone
every size, every age, every mood, every degree of flexibility, special needs, yoga for the blind, amputees, wheelchairs, walkers…
ALL are welcome
- we believe in a practice that can be quiet, loud, slow, funky…no guru experience required.
- we believe in Iyengar, Ashtanga, Moksha, Bandha, VaihAyasa Aerial Yoga, and all our past mentors, friends & foes, who have helped us in our journey.
- we believe in living Green. we use biodegradable garbage bags. we serve our drinks using cups, lids, straws and utensils that can be composted—biodegradable trash & sandwich bags! do you?
- we believe in buying local and using local vendors.
- we believe that when given the chance to practice yoga while looking out over a park, listening to rockin’ music, you should take that chance.
- we believe in acceptance
- we believe in people
- we believe in snow days
- we believe you should be able to make your OWN “yoga menu” each week
- we believe you should believe in yourself – and your own manifesto.-thanks to samudra for helping me find my own manifesto.